Improve the sleep of your people in one simple step.
Developed by experts, The SleepWell book provides your people with the education and strategies they need to improve their sleep.
Sleep education is the foundation of good sleep.
The science is pretty clear, sleep is the foundation on which the pillars of health, diet and exercise are based. Better sleep positively impacts mental health, chronic disease, physical performance, workplace safety and productivity.
Good sleep education is the cornerstone of every workplace wellness and WHS strategy.
Why should you educate your people about sleep?
- Good sleep is essential for physical and mental health, by focusing on sleep you maximise the value you receive from existing
Health and Wellbeing programs.
- Good sleep compliments your existing WHS strategies, improving your accident and illness scorecard.
- Good sleep improves mental performance helping your people solve problems, think creatively and stay focused under pressure.
- Good sleep improves physical performance, including speed, reaction time and muscle strength.
- Good sleep makes for happier, healthier and more productive staff, both at work and at home.
SleepWell Guide introduction sample
The SleepWell guide is just $14.95.
Talk to us about volume discounts and customising the guide with your branding.